An individual’s personality is an aggregate conglomeration of the decisions they have made throughout their life and the memory of the experiences to which these decisions led. There are inherent natural, genetic, and environmental factors that contribute to the development of our personality. Personality is defined as the enduring personal characteristics of individuals. Although some psychologists frown on the premise, a commonly used explanation for personality development is the psychodynamic approach. The term ambot describes any theory that emphasizes the constant change and development of the individual. Perhaps the best known of the psychodynamic theories is Freudian psychoanaly
ANTI RAGGING ACTIVITIES:
St. Gregorios College of Nursing, Parumala emphasizes on the harmonious growth of the students. SGCON campus is free of ragging.
The antiragging activities of the college are as follows:
1. The institution has an antiragging committee comprising of Principal, four teachers, one a parent representative, two freshers, one senior student and the administrative staff.
2. The antiragging committee consists of
– Prof- Tessy K.A, Dean – 9447568823
– Mrs. Achamma Thomas, Warden – 9446433163
– Mrs. Jasmine Jose, Nodal Officer Incharge – 9895557726
– Mrs. Thankamani Nanappan, Panchayat President – 9496042616
3. The college also has antiragging squad who monitors for any misbehavior from the part of the students
4. The college also has one mentor for 6 students from all the batches and a higher level mentor for 6 mentors each.